Thread: Haggard Ruins
View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2024, 10:30 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Haggard Ruins

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch
Fernwillow @Micanomancy , Redhawk @tallulah , Yarrowcrest @silver.

[The Fisher rolled a 13 for the Attack from Fernwillow, and a 15. Spiderthroat rolled a 9.]

The fisher's attention has faltered from Redhawk and is instead now focusing on Fernwillow + Yarrowcrest. The Fisher is now RAGING
The Fisher : 92/100
The Fisher : Attack Doubled.

Within seconds, it felt as though he was kissing the stars. Wind knocked out of him and no matter how much he inhaled no airflow would come to him. It felt like was suffocating underwater. The only thing pulling him from his forced trance was the sharp pain on his side. Oh he landed wrong. Joyous.

Hissing and finally being able to drink in some oxygen, Spiderthroat rolled over with a grunt, and got into a standing position. Stumbling momentarly as all the blood rushed to his head. Oh. He's going to be sore tomorrow. Annoying. It seemed as though two of the four were actively fighting it. One of them swinging in like they were fighting the frog eaters. That. That is what he needed to see more often from his Clan. Unbridled rage. It was a powerful motivator, as is fear.

But...something seemed off about it. It seemed more...aggrivated. For the first time in a very long time. Spiderthroat was intimidated. Fear trickling up his spine as it let out a enraged snarl. Seemingly boosting it's own morale, if noises could empower, it's attacks would definitely be beefed up. "FALL BACK. THIS WON'T GO DOWN EASY AND I WANT YOU ALL TO GET BACK TO CAMP ALIVE. NOW." he barked. Slamming his tail against the ground to convince his paws to move.

Claws clacking against the frozen dirt below as he sprinted to catch up with the other two. He'd distract, so they could escape, he had no clue how the one who got launched was fairing, but if they needed help than the other two had to leave now. Aiming to leap ontop of the Fisher, landing squarely on it's side once more, claws digging in. An attempt to steer rather than attack.

The Fisher, after having taken a decent slashing from the one he slashed previously. His cheeks and head burned as it managed to dodge the eye and ear attack. The Warrior only just barely missing, but it still did a decent chunk of damage. That being said, since it saw the attack from the other coming, especially since he was so close to the duo, he easily dodged and kicked his front leg out in an attempt to swat the other cat away. [ The fisher rolled a 14 + 2, 16, pls roll to contest @/silver.]

It than went to yank the cat from it's shoulders, sharp jaws aiming to clamp around anything it could grab ahold of and launch her. It's plan was to whip it's head and send her flying if it grappled. [ Fisher rolled a 18 + 2 , 20, pls roll to contest @/Micanomancy]

The Fisher is Raging.
[Please roll another d20 to see if anyone is able to leave without scratches! Plan is for everyone to begin their escape.]

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; January 22nd, 2024 at 10:31 PM.