View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2024, 04:43 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Clearing

Birchbranch
RiverClan Warrior

Birchbranch washed the wound on her shoulder with gentle strokes of her tongue. Ever since the fox attack, ThunderClan's barging into the camp, and Tansypaw's declaration of strike, she had been extremely worried.

What would Larkstar and Birdsnow do if one of the recently wounded warriors died? What if it was Birchbranch herself?

Birdsnow had been in the attack, too - as backup. Birchbranch's tail tip twitched irritably. She had only been trying to help whenever Birdsnow and Bravebird had showed up.

Bravebird had yelled at Birchbranch instantly while Birdsnow had waited until the foxes had either fled or been killed.

Birchbranch's ears drooped. Pausing her washing, the dappled warrior looked down at her paws and shuffled them.

Sometimes, it seemed like the only cats in the Clan who trusted her were Larkstar and Frostfeather.

Birchbranch lifted her head, looking around the camp through narrowed amber eyes as rain started to sprinkle down from the sky.

Why should she be letting her negative thoughts get the best of her?

Birchbranch was a strong warrior. She may have recently earned her name, which she liked. Birchbranch fit her perfectly. But she was young and insecure.

The warrior's tail thumped on the ground to-and-fro. What would happen next? She had reported the unfinished patrol to Larkstar. [ @FrostyGalaxy, just a reminder that I'm waiting on Larkstar's response. ]

Birchbranch turned her head to see her Clanmate, [ insert name here ], approch her.

The she-cat fixed her posture and gave a purr of greeting.

''Well, hi, [ insert name here ]!''

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Robinsnow: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty

Last edited by paris; January 23rd, 2024 at 04:59 PM.