View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2024, 10:46 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Ready, Set, Decorate! [All-TC Event]

Mudhound
Thunderclan Warrior | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Ooooh this sounded fun! Decorating!!! Well Mudhound was in it to have the COOLEST den ever and show everyone how it was done! And they knew exactly the rock to start with!!

The tripod went scrambling at the first instruction and dug straight through their nest to pull out a special rock; a chunk of quartz. Now they didnt exactly know what it was, it was just pretty and shiney and kinda see through and they'd found it in a cliff!

Ok, explaining things, Mudhound had been gathering a gift for Drizzlecloud and had gone scrambling up the cliff to gather herbs then saw the special rock just there and had kinda fallen a bit down the firefly cove cliffs getting it. They hadnt been hurt beyond bruises but the fall had kinda broken the pretty rock in two. The larger one had gone to Drizzlecloud but the tripod had kept the other part to themself trying to figure out what to do with it.
Now it was the perfect time and thing!

Happily prancing along with the rock Mudhound wedged it riiiiiight into the entry arch of woven branches, positioning it in a gap so when the light hit the den it could kinda reflect off of the rock and create sparkles!

Yes, this was good, perfect and padding over to wait for more instructions Mudhound looked a tad smug as their tail thumped against the ground.

Last edited by Rani; January 25th, 2024 at 10:46 PM.