StarClan - male - he/him - kit
a dark brown tabby tom with a white underbelly and bright amber-red eyes

are you lost Like me,
Searching for a place to call home?
All I've ever known
Has been erased within seconds
- I have never known
A place called home

Listlessly wandering around StarClan territory, searching for a way to return to the living realm, Daykit is a lost soul. He is smart, but no one will even tell him who his family is. And it makes him sad. He has no friends. No friends whatsoever - he does not know why everyone avoids him so much, and it makes him kind of angry. One day, he tells himself, he will return home. Wherever home is. But now he remains, a lost soul...-
Despite this, he is a quietly determined little guy with a constant curiosity. He is sensitive, though, and a sweet little creature. He may be a little too sensitive at times, but then again... He does not often show how he feels unless it truly matters. Because he is a lost soul, he often does not talk to others and he prefers to lurk in the background. Daykit likes to talk to those very few - nonexistence - cats that he trusts. Almost too shy to approach any other cats, this young cat will often be the type to respond in monosyllables at first.

are you lost like me?
Sit beside and we'll see
All the lies and me
Get along just fine
Yet I still want to know
What is it in life that is mine?

Stars dance on the tip of his fur as he stares over the camp from his little perch. He sees generations of cats milling about - cats he's never known... nor will never know. The blue-grey-silver toned starlight mixes with the pure silver of the moonlight, and it befalls his pelt and makes it into a beautiful silver-brown color, his tiny white underbelly is a mangled mess of tangled fur. His right, twisted paw slows him as he limps to the ground and he stops before looking around to make sure no one is watching him.

through this place has taught me much
i still want to escape
it holds me-
so tight-
in this stranglehold
i refuse to call here home
i know no home

A tiny little dark brown tabby tom with a bright white underbelly and right paw as well as bright red-amber eyes. This young tom has a twisted right paw, and a half-existing left hind paw - his balance is not the greatest because of that fact. His red-amber eyes are often filled with a quiet determination, and a look of constant curiosity.

i'm just a lost soul
no where to run
this world is foul
i have no where to hide
are you on my side?

- Ressurection. Or is it reincarnation-?
- Family ties. I want him to get to know his family, if that is in dreams then so be it.

i don't know
i don't know!
where to run to,
where to hide?
no refuge for me,
no refuge in this depression
no refuge for me in this land of nothing

@Rose - I love the concept of a sad little StarClan kit. But I would really like it for this lame little baby to come back to ShadowClan one day. But this item is mostly a placeholder.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Last edited by Spartan-117; January 29th, 2024 at 09:38 AM.