View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2024, 03:41 PM
Intense Card Player ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat Apprentice Applications

My entry

Flashpaw

Flashpaw is a light ginger she-cat with green eyes. She also has the Collector Purrk.

~Backstory~

Lil flash (my baby tbh) was born as the only survivor of an almost completely stillborn litter. Her mother, very sad, didn't care for her at all, leaving Flashpaw with nobody.
Her mother eventually died.
This makes Flashpaw really shy around new cats, but when you get to know her, the little cinnamon roll is kind, eager to learn, and quick-witted.
Flashy has the collector purrk btw
She wants to be a medicine cat, because she's usually too nervous and jittery to fight very well.

~Other stuff~
I want Flashpaw to have a cat that can pull her out of her shell and make her eventually be as bubbly and eager as she is around cats she trusts.
Maybe she could get an aquired trait from Lost? Idk, it's up to you
I really love Lostspark sm (She's fantastic I wish she was immortal) and I want Flashpaw to be able to help Lostspark when and where she may need it.

I hope even if Flashpaw doesn't get accepted, she can still maybe befriend Lostspark, in a way?
If you know what I mean

Whether chosen or not, Lostspark will always be my favorite cat to read about to be honest

~Activity~

I'm active at least once a day for 20 minutes on this site- and would be willing to jump in whenever I'm needed.

Medicine cat stuff

- I Know almost every herb
-Familiar with the role (3 years)
-Flash is comfortable working around blood, bones, and injuries a little more than sickness
-Can work with blood without being grossed out

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

Chaos is yet to arrive

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, and Marigoldwhisper all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Last edited by zBlaze; February 1st, 2024 at 02:50 PM.