View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2024, 04:10 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: IN REGARDS TO RIVERCLAN HIGH RANKS AND PLOT FINDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post

Honestly, I fundamentally disagree with this here. It goes against the whole point of what I was trying to say here. I am not saying you cannot roleplay plot finders. I am not saying that HR are going to control every little aspect of every little plot of every little rp. What I was trying to say here was that plots that have short live fights on boarders and only have cats that were made for the sole purpose of dying to that plot and are brand new otherwise shouldn't have such an impact. No throwing every tiny little thing in the face of the HRs. Blaming every little thing on them. Harassing them on every little thing. When all the characters had only been made a day, maybe, prior from dying.

If we want long lasting rps we should do these things with characters that truly matter, it will have much more of an impact and would lessen the constant onslaught of hate coming towards a single leader. Which has been happening.
I'll chime in to say that you can go back pre-2018 or so to see this in action if you'd like! Throwaway characters weren't really a thing back then. Unfortunately, the result of this was that next to nobody died in RPs, battles, events, etc. or got permanently injured / there wasn't really any impactful things because nobody wanted to volunteer characters they were attached to.

Editing to add: It felt like battles and wars held less urgency (and naturally there was very minimal organic drama/tension between Clans)--going into it, only characters who were already inactive would be killed off sometimes by the RPer just to get rid of them, and that was even rare. There was no sense of realistic danger, if your cat never knew anyone who ever died in RP due to those kinds of circumstances.

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; January 26th, 2024 at 04:27 PM.