View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2024, 05:59 PM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

Default Re: IN REGARDS TO RIVERCLAN HIGH RANKS AND PLOT FINDERS

honestly, I can sort of see what you're saying. a few characters IC have said uh things about my characters, but it is really really really important to separate IC from OOC. that's also another reason why some other roleplay forums and stuff have a rule to not put or spill your emotions all over your writing, as sometimes it could disturb or upset someone. that's also why so many people here have that one warning that goes "hey, just so you know, I don't share my character's thoughts or feelings!!" in their signature (or something like that)

going to what frosty said in their goodbye message, they did mention that they were getting stressed out about this site, which is something you should generally not be feeling. roleplaying should be fun and should be a stress reliever, not a stress creator. imo, if you're starting to feel stressed out about things on this site, take a break. go on hiatus for as long as you like. don't make yourself grow white hairs and wrinkles on a roleplaying site!!

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd