Thread: Homeward Bound
View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2024, 10:38 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Homeward Bound

[ closed ]

Smolderingpaw really had turned into a fat, lazy kittypet, hadn't he?

He'd just wanted to help. The dogs (or maybe they were coyotes, he couldn't quite recall) that had swarmed part of ShadowClan's territory. He wouldn't have been permitted, but he'd wanted to help anyways. He'd snuck out after the others had left, but a wrong turn was taken; he'd wandered too far, fallen, broken a leg and a paw, left to die on his own until miraculously a housecat found him and led her Twoleg right to him.

His broken bones had been healed for moons. Six, if he was counting right. He missed Darkfall and ShadowClan, but he'd also liked the security of Twolegplace, the warmth, the good food (it hadn't been pellets, it'd been a plethora of real food every day!), the friend he'd made. Hailey, she said her name was. Older than he was, more like a sister than anything.

The guilt had started to get to him. He'd put on weight, wore a collar with tags that called to his domestication, and spent his days curled up next to his Twoleg. All while his former Clanmates struggled and fought to survive in the feral world. How could he not feel guilty?

Smolder had bid Hailey goodbye, ventured out into Twolegplace, and then promptly gotten lost. He huddled underneath a porch as snow fell around him, thankful for thick fur and extra blubber. His only issue was finding his way OUT. This place was a maze.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; January 29th, 2024 at 11:17 AM.