death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: Mourning Ruins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnheart<3 View Post
{ @~MothDust~ }

Mossfreckle nodded to Dustfur and parted his maw to scent the forest for prey. He took in slow breathes - savouring and categorising the scents that came in. Rotting leaves, dirt, a squirrel. A SQUIRREL !!

He crouched and on silent haunches followed the scent of the squirrel. Quickly his eyes caught up with his nose and he saw the squirrel standing in a small clearing, utterly oblivious and nibbling on a thawed nut. He stealthily crawled forward and pounced when he was close enough. The squirrel heard the whisper of his paws on the leaves as he launched at hit, its head popped up in surprise but it was too late. Mossfreckle finished the squirrel off and trotted back to Dustfur with it dangling in his mouth. He set it gently on the forest floor and pushed some frosty leaves over it.

He turned to Dustfur and meowed almost silently, “Your turn,” his kindess showing through even with the words whispery tones.

{ 1 Squirrel }

★ Dustfur ★

Dustfur nodded silently. He smelt around as well, following, slightly, of what Mossfreckle had done. He closed his eyes, just focusing on smell. And he caught on to it, rabbit. he opened his eyes and crouched to eye level of the grass. He trotted quietly towards it... leaned back slightly to pounce... and caught it. It wasn't a big rabbit, but it seemed to be enough. It's little legs kicked as he finished it off. He dropped the rabbit next to the squirrel covering it as well.
{+1 rabbit}
(I'll learn slowly how to add more to my roleplaying, )

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties