View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2024, 06:36 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: don't be a dummy [p]

Whisperingpaw(106/100)

The young tom flinched softly when Foxglovekiss rested her chin on his head and draped her tail over him. Leopardsong was the only one who ever gave him affection like this...Was the only one who ever wanted to talk to him. Until Stempaw and now Foxglovekiss. And someone killed her loved one's too... He'd skin them like a Shadowclan cat if he ever saw the cats who hurt Foxglovekiss. Whisperingpaw listened to the molly's soft voice, his fur prickling softly. Did she actually care? It seemed like she did...

Whisperingpaw wanted to whimper and cry as Foxglovekiss stepped away, taking her caring and motherly aura with her, but instead he listened to her speak. 'It'll make me stronger..Stronger. Nodding at she spoke, Whisperingpaw had a short confused expression when Foxglovekiss changed the topic quickly, but he brushed it off. It wasn't that nice to hang onto sour stories. The young tom was coming to like this cat. She was strong and ready to lead someone as sour and temperamental as Whisperingpaw. And now was that shoulder drop! Whisperingpaw listened intently to Foxglovekiss's instructions, memorizing it quickly so he didn't forget it.
'You have to find a way to get on your opponent's back. once you do, grab their shoulders and lock them to the ground using a combination of your weight and claws, then you have the upper paw.. I could do that! He thought over and over until the moves were burned into his mind forever.

But then there's another version! A more violent one. Would he be ok with that? Yeahhh! Violence was no problem for him!! It all sounded easy enough! Whisperingpaw smiled at Foxglovekiss then spoke. "Could we try it out?" He asked, his fur bristling with excitment.

[ @furrensic ]

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page