Thread: Croaking Swamp
View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2024, 03:33 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: Croaking Swamp

v Mentions v

Dovedance
ShadowClan Warrior - 34 Moons

____

Dovedance looked at Midnightpaw in surprise as the black molly returned to the ground.

Her amber eyes narrowed slightly, not revealing even the tiniest bit of emotion as she took in Midnightpaw's words.

The warrior felt her tail droop. Vulturefang had stuck her in a patrol with INEXPERIENCED apprentices.

Then, her ears perked up and her eyes brightened as she realized one thing:

Vulturefang wouldn't have chosen Dovedance to lead a patrol full of apprentices if he hadn't trusted her to train them.

Dovedance's amber gaze flicked back to Midnightpaw.

''Alright, show me your hunting stance,'' Her eyes circled the apprentices.

''ALL of you. Now.''

The silver-and-white warrior padded around the younger three cats, nudging Squirrelpaw's - as well as Midnightpaw's - hind legs in a bit tighter with her muzzle.

''Bring your hind paws closer to your belly. It will strengthen your spring when you DO leap,'' The ShadowClan molly explained.

''Midnightpaw, lower your tail, but DO NOT let it brush the ground or anything around you. Same with you, Squirrelpaw,'' The warrior added. ''If you do let it brush the forest floor or any of your surroundings, your prey will hear it, realize it's in danger, and run straight for its burrow - or the nearest tree, in a squirrel or bird's case.''

Dovedance nodded to Lostpaw.

''You'll be their demonstration. Since I'm your mentor and I've already taught you this, I want you to show them just how well your spring is when they tighten in their hind paws.''

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; January 30th, 2024 at 03:38 PM.