Thread: Object hunt!
View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2024, 09:55 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Object hunt!

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive] • [Open]
The unimpressed stare of Sprucepaw flew right over the tufted reddish-brown head of Redhawk as the warrior continued along the path unaware and with a smile. Little paws carried her across the frosted snow-covered ground as she searched high and low for the objects that Daylightpaw had instructed them to hunt. Not much was out here in the territory besides themselves and a few scattered branches and...

"You got something??" Eagerly the warrior made a hard turn to follow Sprucepaw as he approached the weeping willow that hung over the Clan's graveyard. Daylightpaw had spoken of five marks, but there were much more than that on this tree. Red watched him quizzically as he climbed, wondering if he had spotted something. After a moment she began to climb after him, claws sinking into the bark as she hauled herself up easily branch by branch.

Soon enough she slid out onto a nearby branch, balancing on it and peering up and over at the nests he had found. "Nice work!!!" she beamed at the apprentice, giving a wave of her fluffy tail. "One down.... ahhh... sss-several more t-to go!" Up here it was easier to spot stuff, so Redhawk looked around to see if there was anything nearby. She couldn't see them, but voices floated up to her and she angled her ears towards them. Fallen tree... Small Pines.

"SSS-Sprucepaw!" she called in excitement, head turning to him. "I t-think SSS-Smallpines has one of t-the objects!" Barely able to contain her glee, Redhawk expertly maneuvered her way down the tree, leaping back onto the ground once she was close enough. "Come on! Come on!" Energy like that of a kit, Red waited until her companion was on the ground before bolting towards the border, whiskers blown back by the wind. That's where the fallen tree had to be!

[ @Alchemist Kitsune ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |