death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: Mourning Ruins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnheart<3 View Post
{ @~MothDust~ }

Mossfreckle continued on with their monotonous routine. He crouched low on his haunches, slow and quiet. Opening his maw he took in the forest, the scents paining a picture in his mind - the damp frosty leaves that covered the forest floor, the sweeping barren trees, the scent of prey heady in the wind. Mossfreckle’s eyes scanned the forest seeking even the smallest movements.

He crouched lower as he say a sparrow flitter to the forest floor. He watched as the bird hopped along seeking its own meal. Slowly, slowly slowly. He crept forward a shadow, he was nothing but a flicker of sunlight through the trees. Once Mossfreckle was close he pounced, there was the soft rustle of feathers as the bird took flight but he quickly batted it out of the sky and landed with his two paws on top. He quickly bite the poor flailing bird to finish it off. He thanked Starclan for the lucky catch and picked it up to carry it to the pile.

With a yawn he turned to Dustfur, “How long have you been a warrior,” he meowed cheerily - this had to be the way to end the drone of the ebb and flow of catch and wait and catch and wait. “I was made a warrior about a moon or so ago, I was younger than most,” he added as a way to break any possible tension.

{ 1 sparrow }

✦ Dustfur ✦

"A moon ago as well," he said with a small smile. He had a funny feeling that if Mossfreckled talked enough he would begin to be a bit more silly then serious. But he wasn't sure. He smelt around him again. It took a few seconds to pick up a scent. He smelt some dry scents. Still nothing. But he saw a toad nearby. Under some frosted leaves and dry dirt. He quietly padded over to the sleeping toad and let his paw down on it through the frosted leaves. Then picked up the now-dead toad, and put it in the pile. It's little legs still kicked but slowly went to a stop.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties