Old February 2nd, 2024, 10:42 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: blessed by the stars [p]

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 11moons, the collector, herb1] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

for the first time in forever- wait scrap that, for the first time ever she got a response to her question, the question she had repeated so often it had become more habit than actual curiosity that led her to calling out. and even though she had given up on the hope that one day there would be an answer, the apprentice didnt jump or even so much as flinch in surprise. she didnt feel threatened or scared, relief washing over her. someone had responded to her call. it was like the grey molly had subconciously known this time was special.
they felt someone approach, thick fog swinging and curling infront of her almost like the cat was pushing away the fog, but it didnt seem to clear, no more than a vague shape nearing steadily. they remained still, eyes opened wide as if that would make the fog reveal the windclanner. why had a windclan leader responded to her call?
"im minkpaw. i- im honoured to speak to you, blazingstar" she replied, dipping her head politely. what was she supposed on this situation? she cursed herself for not seeking out the elders for a etiquette class but would they even talk about the extremely unlikely situation of talking to a dead clancleader? probably not. they rolled their eyes internally, there was no way to be prepared for this.

@SuspiciousMindz
#minkpaw766

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements