Thread: [ShadowClan] i'll be okay [plot/prompt]
View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2024, 09:13 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default i'll be okay [plot/prompt]

-- IF YOU ARE RELATED TO DARKFALL OR LARKFIRE/LOSTSPARK DO NOT APPLY. HE IS A SON AND HIS OBSESSION IS NOT PLATONIC. --

Smokekit and [CAT] meet and hit it off from an early start. They're best friends, inseparable, do everything together even through their apprenticeship. On Smoke's end, he develops a one-sided crush and obsession. He is fiercely possessive of [CAT] and doesn't like it when they talk to others.

[CAT] is growing up. They adore Smoke as a friend, but are curious about others and want to further their relationships. They start hanging out with other cats more-- no specific characters set for this, but interactions can range from neutral to friendly / or even romantic. Doesn't really matter, as long as it's not clearly negative. [CAT] is enjoying the new experiences, but still fully intends on doing things with Smoke.

Smoke doesn't like this. Smoke feels replaced, cast aside... Jealousy stews into anger, and a confrontation ensues. Smoke, blinded by emotion, kills [CAT]. If he can't have them, no one can. Their death only brings him a form of closure - their death was necessary, justified even, and he'd be okay without them.

LOOKING FOR:
- Commitment mainly! This will span several months minimally as their story develops. This is just the overview of what's to come, and does not include any plots done to further their relationship. Do not apply if you feel you can't keep [CAT] active.

[CAT] can basically be anything you want them to be, Smoke's personality is largely tbrped but he will become obsessive and controlling as he ages. [CAT] does need to be a ShadowClan Kit, around 2 moons old as of posting this.

For the sake of my sanity, most personal rps will probably be done in a private thread!

to apply:

Tell me about your character (can link to site):
What plot ideas do you have to further their development?:
Anything else:

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; February 3rd, 2024 at 09:21 PM.