View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2024, 11:40 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Monthly Kudos (February 2024)

Character Name [mention user]:
Firestorm [ @Dark ]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]:
WindClan
Why should this character be featured?:
A character that is full of herself and could easily be one note at the hands of any roleplayer becomes a fully fleshed out person whenever Dark puts words to her every thought. Impulsive, brash, and caring... but never feeling out of place. Every action has a reason, has been foreshadowed in some way, either by how her personality has shone through in every post or how her thought process works. It never feels like it comes out of nowhere, and to me that is just the hallmark of a perfectly roleplayed character. When it stops being about "well yes, that's how she's roleplayed" and it turns to "of course she did that, that's just how she is". Dark has done a magnificent job with this character all the way from kithood to where she is now, and I believe she is well deserved of the title of Character of the Month.

Character Name [mention user]:
Deadmoon [ @gs29513 ]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]:
WindClan
Why should this character be featured?:
A cat that I feel gets overlooked in WindClan... and wrongfully so. This cat has been through a journey and back that started from before I was ever a member on this site, and she carries the emotional toll on her shoulders to prove it. This is not the same character my Snowykit first met when I first started out, nor should she be. She has lived through many an event that has changed her, but not turned her into an altogether different character. The way gs29513 has handled this character's growth and continues doing so every day is subtle and handled wonderfully, making reading each of Deadmoon's post almost feel like a journal entry, a glimpse in the life, feelings, and essence of one of WindClan's most iconic cats. I do not understand how she doesn't have more eyes on her, and would love to see her place as Character of the Month.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios