View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2024, 11:56 AM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly
Default Breaking the ice!

Event [#event]

Echoheart padded into riverclan’s gathering place. After thinking for a while about how to help riverclan, she’d decided it best to break the ice. “Riverclan, gather here.” She mewed. “Any rank is welcome to join, if you want to help Riverclan, or if you enjoy friendly competition, this is for you.” “We’re gonna do some ice breaking, we’ll be breaking the ice off of the rivers and streams and such. Whichever 3 cats break the most ice will be our winners. We’ll have 5 rounds.” Echoheart meowed.

Rules:
1. When attempting to break the ice roll a d20 with the difficulty of 12, 12 or higher success otherwise fail. You can attempt to break a piece of ice twice but then you must move on.
2. Keep track of how many points you get (peices of ice). After each round is over, you will need to VM me your character (s) and how many points they have. I will be keeping track of all this somewhere in a doc or notes, and at the end I will add up all the points and let you guys know who won.
3. Event post schedule:
1. Major event/kickoff- round 1: Feb. 8th
2. Round 2: Feb. 9th
3. Round 3: Feb. 10th
4. Round 4: Feb. 11th
5. Round 5/final round: Feb. 12th
6. Winners are announced on Feb. 13th
@Dust @Dark @dino. @vellichor @Jade @naiad @Catherine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @vampire @Neso @Fawnhearted @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @eris @peach @Frozen Reign @WinterMara @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @celeste @staurn @carmen @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @Galaxy_ @Apollo. @tallulah @bubble[error]. @Bean @Bean. @Tecumori @Dyna Fox @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @Rose @Cherry~ @Caspian @Red Dawn @Sakura. @lem~ @violin @dragonwind @Spookez. @Yunhos_Personal_Potato @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Leafy @The Doctor @Cornbread1233 @Sonwytheafr @Omari @Pangoligon @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Cubeisdagoat @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @shoomy! @silver. @Wyv3rn @Batt. @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @leopard. @Shellwhisker @leopardheart00 @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @TheLostAmongTheStars @arsenicCatnip @CapriSunx @Micanomancy @hawkboi @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Red_Fang @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Ravenswings @Firestar512 @tinypaws @DaphB) @Moon Shark @Kieran. @pink.ghostface @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @Collieheart @MangofDoom @arrow. @TherianInTheForest @Beanz @al3cc766 @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @Fawnheart<3 @JellyMoons @SentimentalSquid @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @RoboPrism

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)