View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2017, 09:26 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Gathering Mound

Quote:
Originally Posted by narwhalgirliv View Post
Patchy grunted, her eyes shedding an irritated tone, "I'll never get anything out of you will I?" She raised her head and unsheathed her claws, "Fine, Woodpecker, Navy's daughter, ran away, became a loner, joined WindClan. And you were WindClan's leader at the time weren't you? Which means you must've let her join?" She started to circle singe in the crowd of cats, "Tell me where she is! That little mouse brain will finally get what has been coming to her!" Patchy raised her paw, black claws glinting in the sun, "I'll tear that little brat to pieces!"
Singe smiled smuggly as he watched the feline approach him. His keen, large black ears were pricked to attention and he was able to catch her words. "No, I suppose not. If you do, you will be one of the first." He muttered more so to himself. He noted casually the claws that slid out of their sheaths in her paws. He flexed his in warning in return. As she explained, he raised his paw and swiped his tongue over his extended claws and pads in a nonchalant kind of way. "Woodpecker you say?" He asked, giving one last approving look to his cleaned paw before setting it on the ground again. "Yes I remember, they were feisty. But I did not come to the Syndicate to be pestered about my past. And besides, my old business with the Clans is none of your concern. All I will tell you is that yes, Woodpecker was allowed to join Windclan, and from what I knew, he was still there." He replied in a flat tone of voice. It was clear he was becoming quickly uninterested in the topic, especially since he was being interrogated about his past with the Clans.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~