Old February 6th, 2024, 03:51 PM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: The Ice-Breaker Games!

user20199_pic48011_1707076043_thumb.png
BLAZESONG
15 Moons | Female | No purrks

Blazesong looked around. with excitement.
This was quite the crowd they'd built up! She ignored
Swiftfire's remark other than a playful wink and called out,

"The first round is a Scavenger hunt! You'll
have to follow the clues to find a very brightly colored
stone hidden in camp! To find it, you'll have to follow the clues- and pay attention to the other participants- and their names *Hint Hint*! I'll sort you into pairs. First one to
find the stone wins the first round! We'll have four rounds of
games to play. Please remember your teams, because they're final."

"Team One is Dewsong ( @Desert Rain Frog ) and Foxpaw ( @Katiethewolfchild ). Team Two is Bearpelt (@/Katiethewolfchild ) and Mothcloud ( @CrimsonOaks ). Team Three is Badgersnap ( @Desert Rain Frog ) and Catchingflame ( @Rustleaf ). Team Four is Ravenwing ( @al3cc766 ) and Sweetpaw ( @Collieheart ). Team Five is Swiftfire ( @Tiabirb ) and Duskpaw ( @Ladiebugg )."
She felt her excitement build. "Here's clue one-
As the cats of Windclan go to sleep, a blaze of light sparks from where it lies, and a stone may be found where the blazing light lies..."

"You get one hint per clue! When and if you find the stone, come to me and I'll give you the next clue!"

(You must find a stone- pay attention to Blaze's name! Each person on each team must have one post before the third post, when someone finds the items. You have to go against the other teams and solve the riddle, bringing back the stone to Blaze, before anyone else. If you need to find it alone, Vm me and you can go ahead and look for it. Ask Blazesong if you have questions- or vm me.)

(You can work it out as your cats do, or vm your partner and then roleplay your cats figuring it out. Have your cat talk to Blazesong if you need a clue!)
If you think you got it right, VM me and I'll tell you if it's correct or not.

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

Chaos is yet to arrive

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, and Marigoldwhisper all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Last edited by zBlaze; February 7th, 2024 at 05:07 PM.