View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2024, 05:01 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by violin View Post

A tall offwhite she-cat, with brown, black, dark gray speckles, and blue/green heterochromia.

VC: a light Hungarian + British accent; a purr after every "r."

Purrk(s): Monkey's Paw (wish & withdrawal determined)
!!

A raven's feather? How... pretty.

Maplepaw took the feather, and stuck it in her shoulder fur. She then glanced back up at Swanberry. "Yes. Fine." She nodded at the she-cat. Plus, raven feathers were pretty.

"You?" Maplepaw asked Swanberry. She was meant to ask what about you? but once again, some mysterious force stopped her.

20/100
+1 raven feather obtained
@Marigoldwhisper

Credits to the Warriors Wiki for image.

[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC
"No one knows how far I'll go."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

It took her an embarrassingly long time to fully process Maplepaw's words. She just stared for a moment, her eyes squinted and clouded.

Sometimes she felt like she belonged in the elders den.

Then pale warrior shook her head. "Oh, it's alright. I have plenty stuffed up into my den. I have more than enough, trust me."

Swanberry paused to scratch at the back of her neck, snow falling out of her thick pelt in waves. "Thanks for asking though." She added with a smile.

"Well, I uh-" She began, making little balls of snow with the tip of her claw. "I'll see you soon. Don't you ever forget me, alright?"

With a kind acknowledging nod, she got up and padded back towards camp. She already knew that Birdsnow (the deputy who was technically now the leader?) Was back in camp, so Swanberry really had no right to stay here at Fourtrees.

She looked behind her shoulder once, giving herself one last change to really drill Maplepaw into her brain.

As she left, her dull silhouette only got smaller and smaller in the beating snow.

(I think that's all! Would you like to end the roleplay here? Of course, you can post Maplepaw's reaction lol, but generally speaking^^)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!