View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2024, 07:55 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: Taking them under our wings (KIT FINDER)

Come one, come all!! Please welcome to the stage,

Buzzard!

Buzzard was named for her tendency to stand somewhere and not move for a while, like she's in a trance. And to be aggressive. Buzzardkit is outgoing and always ready to snap at grumpy older cats who yell at her all the time!! Getting into mischief often, this little molly acts like she has nothing to live for, and many arguments follow in her pawsteps.

Buzzardkit is one to fake her trances to get juicy information, giving her a taste for blackmail and manipulation. Using her parents reputation,
this molly could get out of trouble easily, and with a few twists of her words. Buzzardkit could also pull a Goosefeather and convince Riverclan to attack Thunderclan or one of the other clans unprovoked.

Buzzardkit is also loyal and outgoing, ready to defend her family from all the grumpy elders and squirrels everyone is talking about!!

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; February 19th, 2024 at 11:27 AM.