Old February 9th, 2024, 05:17 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: i'll be okay [plot/prompt]

I'm not sure if he has interest in toms but

Wispkit
He is a blue-gray tom with green eyes
Currently he is a very disgruntled cat, and typically pessimistic with a soft hopeful side

Plot ideas: His mother does not pay attention to him at all, [the rper as been MIA] and he is very angry about it. Honestly he's a little jealous of the big loving family the Lostspark's have. So what does he do? He picks a fight with one of them [smokekit] and after either he or smoke starts to cry he realizes that hurting people isn't the right thing to do when angry at the world so he slowly tries to make it up with smokekit and they become friends. Water under the bridge, they start to seem inseparable with accidental flirting happening. Then he sees another cat [I could throw in my own cat for this to not need to find another person] and is head over heels.

Except this love triangle is basically a line. The other cat doesn't like Wispkit more than friends. Wispkit tries desperately to make the other cat fall in love with them. Then idk, Smokekit gets into a fight with Wisp over his feelings for another cat and death happens

I did already intend this one side love thing with Wispkit and Shadowpaw so we won't have to find another person, or we can!