View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2024, 05:13 PM
<3

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: Taking them under our wings (KIT FINDER)

Imma do two for options and because I had another idea (just pick whichever you prefer (if any lol)/lh/nbr)

Name: loonkit (named for his pattern)
Appearance: grey-blue ticked tabby with muted blue eyes (shhhhh… ignore the green eyes in the picture lol) https://64.media.tumblr.com/1b58db93...qfdb3_1280.jpg
Personality: Loonkit is a very curious and brave little guy. He is always up for a fun game, story or lesson. However, he has a soft and playful side and will always let you know how much he cares about you… even it it means being a tad needy for attention.
Plot Ideas?: Very young (1 moon) kit who wondered into Riverclan territory after being told by his bio mother to stay away form the woods because of clan cats… but what can I say he wanted to prove they were not scary. After being found by bird and Kes he begs them to let him stay in the clan.
Preferred order (youngest, oldest, middle etc): youngest or middle, he wants to be the “favourite”
Other:

Name: Puffinkit
Appearance- mainly white calico with green eyes
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=47321
Personality: Bubbly is the one one word to describe Puffinkit. She is always energetic and curious and tends to flit around. She is extremely sweet and well-mannered… well as well mannered as a little one can be. Puffinkit always wants to be the center of attention but is somehow willing to share the spotlight: if only for the praise of doing so… but progresss nonetheless.
Plot ideas: maybe a rebellious phase where her curious nature makes her seek out her birth family - she will come back after seeing from an outside view the boring and pampered life that Kittypets live. Additionally, maybe a forbidden romance (preferably not getting her killed but yea).
Prefered order: oldest
@poppy @sol.

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; February 12th, 2024 at 05:12 PM.