Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Rugged Range

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post

[ Cherryswirl - 52 Moons]
She/Her | Chaotic Good | Lionheart
Go With The Flow [Active]

Oh! Looked like Ashenlake found them just in time! Cherryswirl gave the warrior a greeting dip of her head before waving both of them with her tail,

"Sure are! Lets get a move on - it's not too too far, but the range is certainly a good climb up!" And with that, Cherryswirl began the trek out of camp and towards the range

-----------------

Phew. Ok yeah - even if she had come up this way recently, this trek up was still putting a huge pressure on her joints. On top of sleeping like her pelt was covered in burrs and the lack of swimming exercise because of the weather, stars... she was feeling it. Oh right!

"Looks like you'll be directing us, Minkpaw - I'm not sure what Fading was hoping for us to find up this way other than some sticks." Cherryswirl purred with amusement, giving the apprentice a flick with her tail,

"Are you familiar with herbs at all, Ashenlake? This could be a good learning session for us-" She meowed cheerfully to the other, "Mink's been learning a lot lately, it's certainly helpful while we're without a medicine cat. Every cat's been chipping in which is... a relief to say the least..."

[ Post Order: @al3cc766 | @Streamtail ]
->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons, the collector, herb2] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

it wasnt long until the apprentice was quietly panting behind cherryswirl, even after a moon back to training she had yet to regain most of the strength she once had. or perhaps just wrongfully remembered having.
breathing slowing now that they werent moving anymore she hummed in response, it surely didnt look very good for them up here, perhaps they could find some chervil or thyme, if anything at all.
"i'll see if i can find anything, if not we can just collect sticks and cobwebs." she replied, i would have been better to send them into the territory, or literally anywhere where they could look for herbs..perhaps it hadnt been fadingsuns smartest choice to send a herb patrol here.
"oh, i dont think its a lot you know but thank you, youve been a big help" she redirected, still unsure about being complimented on her knowledge of herbs.

@Streamtail

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
rooks requirements