Thread: Rugged Range
View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2024, 07:05 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Rugged Range

Ashenlake

Asenlake nods to Minkpaw, giving her a smile before turning to answer Cherryswirl.

"Oh, I really don't know a lot about herbs, probably nowhere near as much as Minkpaw. To be honest, this is one of the few herb patrols I've been on," He says, then he shifts his gaze to Minkpaw, "Okay, let's go then. Where do you think we should look, Minkpaw?"

Ashenlake looks around the area, it's really quite beautiful. But where would herbs be in this place? To be honest, this is his first time here on a herb patrol, he wouldn't know where to look.

He's a bit out of breath from the far walk, but he's recovering his stamina and he finds himself a bit more energetic than usual. Maybe it's the prospect of making acquaintances with some possible friends, or the crisp cool air filling his lungs, two completely unrelated things that make him ecstatic with vitality.

@al3cc766 @Dust

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; February 13th, 2024 at 07:16 AM.