View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2024, 07:52 PM
Time is just an illusion

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: -Bean's Storage-

Name: Riverfeather

Role: Warrior

Overview: Riverfeather is a loyal and dedicated member of Riverclan, often over working himself for the sake of the clan and always making sure everyone has something to eat. Riverfeather himself suffers from food anxiety which shows in his fixation on hunting patrols. Riverfeather is the only survivor from his litter. His sisters, lilykit and frogkit, both starved in a harsh leafbare.

Physical description: Riverfeather is a blue tinted tabby with particular markings with brilliant green eyes. Riverfeather has a scar across his nose from getting into some innocent kit play trouble and tripping especially bad. Riverfeather also has a crooked front paw (shown with pink scarring) this was obtained in his apprentice years when he fractured it while on a solo hunt and then continued to not go to the medicine cat until it already started to set.

Additional information: Riverfeather is very introverted, heavily leaning into 'actions speak louder than words.' While he isn't mute he could probably be seen as selectively mute. He is also terrible at communicating, often getting into border skirmishes and issues caused by miscommunication. I always planned his character development to not go 'oh he is an extrovert now, all his problems are fixed' but really just him learning how to communicate his own way which would've been a mix of cat sign language and other means.

Important Relations:

Willowsong - Friend -> Mate; met in apprenticeship. Willowsong thought Riverfeather was strange at first and often stuck by her siblings' sides which were directly opposing Riverfeather as Icestrike (Willowsong's sister) always felt angry at him (explained later). It wasn't until she started interacting with him, because their respective mentors had them train together, did she start to understand that Riverfeather wasn't what Icestrike painted him out to be an she started to be friendly and try and help him.

Icestrike - Enemies -> Friendly rivals; Icestrike, as I explained above, always felt threatened and furious at Riverfeather. This is due to the fact that Icestrike was very close to Lilykit before her passing. Afterwards, Icestrike, being a kit and not being able to cope with her grief, turned to needing to blame something which Riverfeather was there to be the reason why Lilykit died. This anger persisted from kits, apprentices, until finally Icestrike was yelled at by Willowsong in the beginning of their warrior life. Icestrike at that point could see the faulty reasoning but couldn't give it up because it felt like giving up on Lilykit and also she had been doing it for so long that it felt normal to her. Though after the fight with Willowsong, Icestrike took a step back to see that she was in the wrong. Icestrike never apologizes for what she put Riverfeather through but she stopped consistently trying to fight, scorn, and ignore him as well as trying to convince others to do the same, though little friendly competitions still happen between the two.

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |