View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2024, 09:40 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: A Stormy Kit Finder! [Storm Duo]

I introduce to you Doe/kit/paw/sun!

She is a very air-headed and imaginative, always getting told off for not paying attention. All her problems tend to wear down on her, but she hates expressing her emotions in public. She'll hold everything in until she's alone, let everything build up, until she just breaks down. She hates it when others comfort her, it makes her defensive and uncomfortable, so when she's upset she puts on a brave face and a positive attitude to keep anyone from finding out. She wants everyone to believe she's always fine, even if she's falling apart. She also has mental break-downs because of this, thinking things like 'I'm so pathetic' or 'I'm not worth anyone's time.' She has extremely low self-esteem and plummeting confidence. But when she actually is okay she's quite entertaining, not to mention sweet. She'll go to almost any lengths to help someone feel better when they're down, and knowing how hard it is to feel that way so often, she is often quite good at helping others. She also falls in and out of love very quickly, but maybe that's just because she can never find the right cat, but she craves acceptance of both her pros and cons (maybe I'll find her a toxic relationship when she's older).

She admires cats with confidence, to her they're just so amazing. But she also gets jealous of others' confidence, wishing desperately that she could have that. To her, confidence is something you're born with and there is no way she could've been born with it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her appearance is a petite gray and orange tabby smoke with piercing blue hues. She has semi-long fur with a long fluffy tail. (If that's okay)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plot ideas:

Maybe she would really admire Firestorm and want to be just like her one day, so she strives to be more ambitious and assertive (and she'll probably have a really hard time trying). Maybe one day she can't cover up her feelings anymore and just lets them out, which leads to a heart-felt mother(s)/daughter talk?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ty for your consideration! :3

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; February 15th, 2024 at 11:06 AM.