View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2024, 12:50 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic
Default childhood friends to rivals to ???

so. i have my boy, mousekit, who you can read more about in my signature. throughout my time at wco, i've always wanted one of my kitties to develop a really strong bond with someone- so why not write a plot finder and we can make that happen! i also would like if this could develop into a romance in the future, but it could go in another direction. (i'd prefer this kit to be a boy, but a girl works too!)

mousekit definitely isn't shy, but he's on the more reserved side, so i think he needs a cat with a fiery spirit to balance him out. bold, confident, maybe kind of reckless. a charmer! as kits they could tease or just hang around mousekit, who'd probably be pretty confused as to what is going on. is your cat determined to win mousekit's undivided attention already? do they just find this other kit amusing and wants to poke and prod at him some? you can decide!

i think it would be cute if as they grow, they becomes kind of like frenemies. not hostile to each other per say, but pushing each other to do their very best. your cat could challenge him to competitions for things like hunting and the classic riverclan swimming. there could be a dramatic plot where somebody is in danger and gets saved hehe... im sure i could keep coming up with ideas, but those can be discussed later.

i'd like a more detailed description of your cat, things like their personality, ambitions and how they'll change as they grow up. and i want to hear any plot ideas YOU have, too! really anything. i'm going to be picky. rps don't have to be frequent all the time, people of course get busy, but i'd prefer if you don't suddenly go inactive. longer rp responses are also appreciated. if something comes up with me, i'll communicate that! at least if someone DOES disappear one of our cats can have extra angst potential?

also, mousekit is most likely going to be apprenticed in around a month, but it's okay if your cat is a little older. i think he's around 4 moons right now.

here's a little form you can use if helpful, but you can also reply freestyle instead.

name:
personality:
how you think they'll interact:
anything else i should know:
plot ideas:
why are you signing up?:

thank you!!! i'm excited to see any replies eheheheh i'll likely tweak this finder if i think of anything else to add.
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; May 8th, 2024 at 07:38 PM.