View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2024, 05:09 PM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolf_yt View Post

( posting order if it’s broken your gonna find me me upset because I really hate going through posts to posts trying to find the right posts I should reply to)

Firetail vs Skunkstripe
——————-

Firetail growled as the warrior leapt off of him, he quickly got up and moved out of the way, merely avoiding her attack, the Tom growled and attempted to kick the Molly with her hind legs, hoping to knock them off there feet so he could pin them and claw there face.

( skunk tail may injure him deeply as long as he is not killed)

Bravesky vs Starlingflight and talonpaw ( if I missed someone let me know)
——————-

Bravesky perked as a thunderclan apprentice lashed out, the Tom quickly moved as the Molly tried to hit him, the tom turned to the warrior who had fallen and growled, his paw reached outwards and his teeth bared as he attempted to kill the fallen riverclan warrior.

Skunkstrike vs Firetail
--------------------------------

The larger ThunderClan warrior was unimpressed. What kind of move was that? Skunkstrike reared up, cackling madly as she let her weight plunge down onto Firetail, her claws scoring at his shoulders and back over and over.

Starlingflight vs Bravesky and Flutterminnow
---------------------------------------------

Bravesky would be dealt with in a moment, but Flutterminnow's attack would be intercepted. She took the tackle, flying onto her back with a heavy grunt, but the ThunderClan warrior was now trapped in her claws. She was down again, and eventually her grip slipped, and she looked up just as Bravesky brought their claws down onto her head. She tried to twist, but the blow landed, and stars danced in her blackening vision.

StarClan...is it time for me? Oh Featherkit....I'm coming... Starlingflight's last thoughts were of her kit, gone for so many moons because of her stupidity when she was young. Her vision went dark, and Starlingflight went limp on the ground.

//Note: Starlingflight is NOT dead, but unconscious.
@Lillith -Talonpaw @shoomy! -Fallenwish (Pls drag her out of the battle now pls ;w; ) @SpiritWolf_yt -Firetail/Bravesky

Last edited by Tiabirb; February 16th, 2024 at 05:14 PM.