Old February 16th, 2024, 05:39 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlesun0112 View Post
@RoboPrism

Riversong awoke with a start, worries that Moontail was going to try something. However, they laughed when they heard Moontail’s words. “Finchpaw? I think you’ve convinced him with someone else. He told me he wouldn’t go. Actually, speaking of Finchpaw, I should probably take him on a little hunting outing, brush up his skills, you know?” Riversong rose to their feet and padded away in search of Finchpaw. Moments later, they came charging back and slammed Moontail to the ground. “Where are they?! How long has it been since they left?! How do you know this?!” Oh by StarClan please be safe, Finchpaw. Finchpaw’s last expression towards them flashed in their head, over and over again.
"I can't be sure-, whenever the raid party left-, now get off me!" She spat. She flicked her tail. "See? If you all had stopped for a moment to think and talk instead, maybe this clan business wouldn't have happened." She narrowed her eyes onto Riversong's.
"Who's to blame if that cat dies? An unsuspecting RiverClan? The apprentice? Or the one who thought it was such a bright idea? Or maybe even the system that poor soul grew up believing in?"
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME

Last edited by RoboPrism; February 16th, 2024 at 05:39 PM.