View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2017, 04:25 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Gathering Mound

Quote:
Originally Posted by narwhalgirliv View Post
Patchy snarled, "You are more stubborn than I imaginend. You should respect me, tell me what I ask of you." Shaking her head and holding her razor sharp claws up in the air and shrugging, she spoke, "You truly don't know anything about the Dusk Syndicate. I'm a guard now, guards should be respected, if the commander and co-commander are away, you respect the guards, so clearly you need to learn a bit..." she spat at his feet.
Singe snickered a bit. He was having quite a bit a fun teasing and taunting this feline. "I told you, the cat you're looking for is still residing in Windclan." He said, slipping his words in before she could speak again. As she did speak though, Singe's fun disappeared in a flash. His cool smirk was almost immediately replaced by a scornful scowl. Why was authority always so pushy? They always defended respect with giving the cat a reason to respect them. Here he was yet again, hating the Uthority because they either one, did too little and didn't care, or did too much to try and force themselves on the ones they were over. "Well, since you obviously seem to know my past, then you should cut some slack on me. Unlike you, I have attempted to make a difference. Maybe you should learn to respect me some as well." He was on his feet now, short tail lashing behind him. Now that he was raised to full height, he definitely towered over her, like he did for almost every cat. "Do not try and force me to respect and like you." He spat. "In case you were unaware, last time it happened, the cat died in something that was said to be an accident." He hissed, his voice lowering. "So don't even try me, if you knew what was best for you, you would keep your muzzle out of my face because as you said, you're authority only if Halite and Boreas are away. Last I checked they were here. They rule. Not you." He said defiantly.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~