View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2024, 10:09 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Punishments

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active

Ever since Cowtuft's exile, Lightningstorm had been hateful of the cats in WindClan. She distrusted them. Saw nothing but callous murderers all around. And today? Today that lingering paranoia that had persisted since the call for games and bloodshed had flown full force as only two of the five patrols she'd sent bothered coming back with herbs. She was surprised... honestly. One of the patrols had seemed to be fairly on top of things. They just... never reported back? She'd give those another chance. They had earned as much. But the rest? The rest would be getting an earful from her. She could promise that much.

"Dewsong! Orangepaw! Stempaw!" the healer called out, her voice thunderous as her tail lashed out behind her, creating the very illusion of a lightning's strike. "I saw the lot of you getting read to pick up juniper berries and sticks, yet nobody bothered bringing back a thing or reporting? Orangepaw, you know how important those berries are. I'll give you all a chance to head back out to Windy Hills and see what you can find. Dewsong... please make sure you all come back this time."

Despite her stern stare when looking at the first patrol, it swiftly paled in comparison to the storm that brewed in her eyes as she turned to face the rest of the clan. Hypocrites, the lot of them. Quick to cast out a cat who had been framed while trying to do his work... whose one crime was being too trusting... too naive, and yet they couldn't be bothered to lift a bloody paw for their clan. Who the bloody hell did they think this was all for? Certainly not for her. If she became ill... if something dreadful happened to her... she would die. She knew as much. Lightningstorm wouldn't trust a single cat in this stars forsaken band of rats to take care of her. They hardly bothered taking care of their own! Obviously they couldn't see that a lack of herbs could just as easily affect them if their health took a turn for the worse.

Or at least... that was the original plan. To shred a few ears with her scathing words. Turned out that not only had these cats not come back with herbs. They hadn't come back at all! Perhaps the prospect of collecting herbs for the day had been too much for them? Good riddance, she supposed. If they couldn't go looking for herbs, then she didn't want them stuck among the rest of the rats wasting her preciously scarce materials. That said... there was still one warrior and one apprentice to take care of, and just because they hadn't upped and vanished didn't mean she wasn't going to have words with them. Breathing was hardly an accomplishment as far as she was concerned.

"Duskpaw! You were called to go on patrol with Lavenderhaze and Curlypaw. Now, I understand that your patrolmates seemed to have up and vanished, and with you being an apprentice, it's hardly fair to expect you to pick up the slack. Still... What I do expect is for you to show some bloody initiative. The warriors of this clan letting you down? Be better than 'em. Contact me next time, and I'll go out with you to get the herbs. Or better yet, find a willing warrior and head on out with them. You can go for now, but I won't be so lenient if this repeats itself," she stated coolly, lapis hues narrowing before she turned her attention to Catchingflame.

"You, on the other paw, I see no excuse for. I understand Lionpuff and Mintpaw aren't around anymore, but you're a warrior, not an apprentice. You were here. Catmint and cobwebs are of utmost importance, and we are now in the middle of leaf-bare with neither of those two things. If you can't leave for those things, then you shouldn't be leaving camp at all. For the next quarter moon, you are relegated to apprentice duties. I want to see those dens clean. The fresh kill pile well stocked. Elders with no ticks. The dens in pristine condition. This is not a demotion, but fail these tasks and it will be," Lightningstorm stated, her voice crisp and businesslike until she waved her tail, dismissing them all.

@Ladiebugg [Duskpaw]

@Desert Rain Frog [Dewsong] | @Yunhos_Personal_Potato [Orangepaw] | @elaif [Stempaw]
| You all have until February 23rd 11:59 PM EST to hand in this punishment patrol. Due to the nature of communication between the patrol members, please assume this is one final extension as I know there were some problems going on here! However, there will be in character punishment if this deadline is failed. |

@Rustleaf [Catchingflame]
| Your character is currently assigned to do apprentice chores around camp. This includes hunting if Catchingflame so wishes, but must do so in the company of another cat! Please have Catchingflame performing three activities around camp involving upkeep or elder care and have her come back to Lightningstorm on February 23rd - no earlier - to report her punishment back! Links to the posts will be appreciated. Failure to accomplish these three chores will lead to a heavier in character punishment for her. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios