View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2024, 05:26 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post
Mousekit sleepily blinked one eye open, waking up to the strange smell of... honey? In winter? He glanced up to the sight of a young orange and black she-cat, looking back at him with a kind smile. Honeystep. That was her name. "Mnghm... is that... moss?" He meowed, rising to his paws with a slight wobble to the side. He was still kind of asleep. "Thas' good. My bed hasn't been... fluffy enough lately...", he yawned, looking at the bundle of moss she was holding expectantly. Or did she bring it in for some other reason?

Honeystep
Kind ❀ Sweet ❀ Patient ❀ She/Her
“Sweetness can be found anywhere, you just need to look hard enough.”

Oh dear. It looked like she had accidentally woken up one of the kittens but they didn't seem to have been put in a sour mood. Honeystep was thankful for this, yet if it was the other case she would have tried her best to cheer the kitten back up again.

The warrior dropped the bundle of moss so she could speak. "I'll be replacing the moss entirely. Looks like its been worn out, almost as flat as the ground and we can't have that." Honeystep said softly to Mousekit as she carefully changed the kitten's bedding. She took a few crow feathers out of her pelt and placed them right in the bed. To play with or to admire, whatever Mousekit decided was good. "Have you been sleeping all day sweety?"