View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2024, 03:53 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Fallenwish force her eyes to stay open, but when she blinked, it felt like she was already asleep. No, she had to stay awake. She wasn't going to die without some accomplishment to show for it.

Even though Fallenwish's senses were ridden with blood loss, she could tell that Cobwebpaw was afraid. "N... help the others." She didn't bother wasting more of the medicine cat's time.

She looked down at her bloody, mauled joint. How could a cat be so cruel? When she thought of the cats that did suck, they matched the description.

She wouldn't be able to fight in the battle. She would be a waste. She couldn't talk to the stars, she hated fighting. She would just be a speck in an ocean of dots, who hadn't saved anyone and would be ignored.
She wasn't helpful, like Cobwebpaw, or brave, like Queen Birdsnow. She was going to lose her life. Well, not like dying, but you get the point.

She was wasting herbs on a cat who couldn't help anyone (herself).

Fallenwish faded back into reality, forgetting where she was. She heard the voice of a familiar cat... who... Sweetsong! "I was never planning on it." She rasped in response to Sweetsong. "I must live for our queen." Inside, she felt the Queen Birdsnow had no use for her.

"I remember..." The memory of her realization that the spot she wished for was out of reach. A wish that fell. Oh, huh. The leg hurt a bit less .
Pain was stupid. For some reason, she suddenly felt grumpy, but that wouldn't help anyone.
[ @Tiabirb - @finley.exe - tell me if there's anything left indicating what was gonna happen before! ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3