Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillith View Post
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Fallownose allowed the flavor of the rabbit to coat his tongue as he chewed. The cold may have made the texture tougher and lessened the flavor, but it was still his favorite kind of prey.

Swallowing, he laughed at Firestorm's words, leaning in to quickly take another small bite before responding.

"I'm already gray, just not old! But I would love to see how far you've progressed. I still remember taking you and a few other apprentices out to teach you battle moves a long time ago."

Fallownose wished he could go back to those days we're everything in WindClan had been much more peaceful than it was now. Alas, it was impossible, and he would instead have to focus on the future.

Glancing at his nest, he made a spur of the moment decision and gently plucked a feather woven in with the moss out. Fallownose liked to decorate his nest with trinkets he found while he was out and about. He wasn't sure if Firestorm decorated hers, but it still couldn't hurt to show his appreciation for her kindness.

"Here. I found this about a moon ago, and I think it would suit you."

@Dark

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Burn Baby Burn

Firestorm found herself laughing at the deputy’s joke. He was indeed grey but not old! Of course, when she had said that, she hand’t been referring to his pelt color, but the joke was appreciated nonetheless.

The mention of the brief battle training that Fallownose had given her back then made her feel a twinge of sadness in her heart. Both her sister and Berrynose (then Berrypaw) had joined her in the training but were both gone in some shape or form. Berrunose being dead, and Sunpaw having gone missing about haflway through their apprenticeship. She wished she had been closer to both of them in the time that she had, but unfortunately she had taken that time for granted – something she would be sure to not do again.

Getting ready to comment on it, she noticed that the grey tom appeared to be looking for something. Thankfully, she didn’t have to wait too long, as Fallownose presented her with a feather. All the sadness from their conversation, and previous distrust of the tom due to Cowtuft’s exile quickly faded away as her eyes lit up with excitement. ”Ooh thank you, Uncle Fallow~!” She purred happily, heart swelling with gratitude from receiving a gift from her hero. Taking the feather from him, she began to rush to her nest, calling over her shoulder ”I’ll be right back, just you wait!”

Having woven the trinket into her nest in a similar manner, she bounced back (or as much as she could) to the older warrior. ”Ooh Fallowy Wallowy~” She chirped happily, plopping herself right back next to him. ”We should go back out! You and me! Teach me some more battle moves, ‘kay?” she asked, pale orbs gleaming with the prospect of a chance to spend more time with one of the mostest coolest cats in the clan (After her, but before Twinkles -- the other spots were still being determined, but Spots may very well overtake him). 'Please please please say yes!' She begged inwardly, hoping that he would agree to her request. The orange tabby couldn't even imagine how cool she'd be if she learned more personally from the deputy and future leader of the clan himself! Oh oh oh! Maybe she could also convince Twinkles to teach her a little something. What cat in the clan could say they learned from two leaders of the clan at some point? Not many, surely!

[ @/Lillith ]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here