Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

Default Re: the herbal side of battle [ open to apprentices and up ]

Event [#event]

ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge tier 2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg

[ 106 / 200 ]

trigger warnings for this post: none
oh boy. again. that was a whole lot of cats. doing some quick math in her head, cobwebpaw cleared her throat and began to assign the cats to teachers. ' hawksun, you'll be teaching amberwing [ @Sklee ] and toadpaw. [ @Katiethewolfchild ] ' she hoped this would work, honestly, but not knowing most of her clanmates' personalities was quite a problem.

' goldfish, [ @blxze. ] you'll be teaching weepingpaw, willowpaw, and minkpaw. [ @Choi_San_Byeol , @al3cc766. ] minkpaw, you can help goldfish teach what you know, while still learning, alright? marigoldleap, [ @Catherine ] you're going to be teaching rainpaw and sweetsong. [ @Tiabirb ] sweetsong, you'll also be helping teach rainpaw. ' [ @Bean ]

swallowing to clear her dry throat, cobwebpaw dipped her head and continued. ' adderpaw! [ @TheLostAmongTheStars ] you're up next. you're going to be teaching smolderpaw and treestripe. ' [ @Cubeisdagoat ] pausing, cobweb took a breath. ' sorry. fadingsun, [ @Cherry~ ] you're going to be teaching fallenwish. [ @shoomy! ] '

' spottedstream and firetail, [ @SpiritWolf_yt + @Bean ] you're going to be teaching martenburr and seabreeze together. [ @Rogueheart + @Theraphosa ] now finally, dusklion and mistypaw, i'm going to be teaching you two! [ @starry + @tallulah ] ' with a small smile, she dipped her head again. ' please get into your groups! if you need to get herbs from the med den, go ahead. if you're out, please go ahead -- take a warrior with you -- and go do your learning in the wild. '

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw ☆ mumblemoth
trackers

please be patient with me ! i am an hsp & i have autism and osdd-1b .

i have chronic pain & chronic illness, meaning i am in and out of the hospital a lot ! for time sensitive replies , i will try to get to those , but everything else will be put on the back burner for my recovery <3

Last edited by finley !!; February 19th, 2024 at 04:20 PM.