Thread: [Approved] Wolfkit
View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2024, 07:22 AM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Wolfkit

, @Abyssopelagic @Rani @Lillith

Wolfkit nodded her head "you've all valid points of perspective. indeed all most all of my family is here in starclan. while it could be fulfilling to stay with loved ones, how can that be more fulfilling then growing up? becoming an apprentice? then perhaps one day becoming a warrior? "

Giving a pointed look she meowed "i went after father because even though my heart lies in windclan, i wanted to be with family even more, because we were the only family we had that was close as we were. Sure i Only Met a Tragic End with my Sickness, but who's to know what with happen next if i was alive again! sure i might not have family down there but i'd have my clanmates, and there is surely ones down there that'll take me into their family circle, are there not?"

"loneliness doesn't quite matter, if your following your heart and your dreams, and i won't even be alone. i want nothing more then a second chance to live out my life, to live to become a warrior and perhaps a mother too someday, for Motherhood is something i've seen others go through whilst up here in the stars, and i wish one day to be like them, a mother with her own dear little ones"

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer