View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2024, 08:39 PM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy
Default Re: pumpkinkit adoption

Why are you interested in Pumpkinkit?: Pumpkinkit has an interesting backstory that has much potential for plots (though I'm not the best at thinking about them ;u! Not only am I currently looking for a first character to make (or preferably adopt since having some pre-established history and relationships had always been fun) but I believe Pumpkinkit would be a great oc full of potential if I rp them! It may also make me more connected to this wholesome community! Hopefully, I won't go inactive ^^
Activity: I'm new, but hopefully I'll always be active! Easily I get demotivated, but I'm sure I'll always try my best to get to it.
Plans for Pumpkinkit/Plot ideas: Since they must've recently lost their mother and are taken back for their 2-moon-old age, perhaps underneath her sparkly and bubbly personality she doesn't feel safe and secure at all. Or else maybe even she is a bit "emo-like”, as in not that confident happy and cheerful. However quickly would she walk out of grieving and will quickly fit into her new environment. Perhaps she’d linger on to true feelings and the past, so it may be harder for her to walk out of random traumas (just a thought). Otherwise for plots perhaps she’d continue onwards with a peaceful kithood until apprentice, where something happened between her or Silverkit before the day of apprenticeship that brought the two distant from one another. That’ll make Pumpkin a bit heartbroken but’ll try to act normal until the two become close once again. Maybe Pumpkin could have a crush on someone from another clan, which would make her stray and lost throughout the late moons of her apprenticeship. Personally, there are a lot of things that could affect her and I believe most would be unplanned!
Any changes?: Not much! Perhaps in personality (written in the plans and plot ideas)
Other: Idk if this is still open, so I'm trying out! Tell me if it's not ^^
Mention: @Apollo.