View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2024, 10:08 PM
Going back on hiatus soon

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Daily Dose of WCO.

Tomorrow is the official start of Daily Dose of WCO! A news series which covers Clan as well as OOC events… daily! And don’t worry, if there’s no news to report, I can give you a fun fact about WCO or that sort of thing. I’m so excited to launch this as I’ve been wanting to create a daily news thread for a long time. Heck, I even did back a couple years ago(Although that was in the CBox)

And if you’re worried about there not being DDOWCO daily. Don’t worry! When I don’t feel like hosting/im offline for the day. You can ask to be the host! Just make sure to follow the general format of DDOWCO and make sure you stay within WCO guidelines. How asking to host will work is that I will announce that I’m not gonna be hosting that day about a day in advance. Then PM me if you want to be the host. Then I will pick someone randomly to be the host for the day.

Anyways, again I’m so excited to launch this and also feel free to VM me about potential news that I missed! I am a very forgetful person lol. Also, if you’re wondering the time that it will be posted, the DDOWCO will be posted daily at 6 pm Pacific time.

Last edited by stardust.; February 20th, 2024 at 10:54 PM.