Thread: [Multi-Faction] Off and on again (Plot finder!)
View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2024, 08:01 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy
Talking Re: Off and on again (Plot finder!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
I really love the plot! May I have some more info on the cat before I accept though? (This is really cute, I'm leaning toward accepting it!)
Well I was thinking of using my little baby boy https://toyhou.se/22281913.woodmist/gallery Woodkit/paw/mist! He had been here with me for so long now without a proper plot (the Rp always dies out sadly :C I love him so much though, also a bit for his ever changing personality).
Woodkit would be 2 moons old when he was abandoned by his parents, unknown of where or who with no traces found. Warriors on a patrol would find him and bring him back to ThunderClan and raise him up as a part of the big family. Maybe that was when he first met Acornkit and started the rest of what I mentioned earlier!
He usually has a very calm and reserved personality. A bit way too mature for his age, which could be scary for a few cats that encountered him before, but maybe not as wise since he still hadn’t seen much of the world yet. It takes forever to make him ever get annoyed or impatient, and almost never does he gets mad. He basically always gets along with others since as long as it’s not something bad or alerting, he’d go with the flow and can quickly adapt into different groups and environments. His curiosity and energy still lingers as an apprentice, though. But he still speaks not that much, and usually in a well thought out way. He’s considerate for his peers, and puts others before himself due to loyalty. (But not the mention to willingly chase after darkness if needed and/or betray in the future as well— he’s full of justice, but sometimes twisted).
However, there is an eerily possessive and overprotective side of him that he rarely shows, and hence was the reason why he isn’t fond of [CAT] and hates him. He would want Acorn for himself at some point, but his thoughts always win against his emotions and moods.