View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2024, 05:18 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@FruitBatz [Didn't plan this, but this actually works great for a plot I want to do. Dawn and Turtle are going to run into a large group of exceedingly aggressive minks while patrolling.]

The huge molly moved through her territory as stealthily as ever despite her natural urge to stomp her paws like an upset apprentice. She did not foresee herself having to fill in for a whole patrol and take on border duties and hunting. Feeling her hackles began to rise the more she stewed about this, Dawnstar turned her attention to the only cat who had bother coming along with her to fulfil her duty to the clan.

"Have you been to the borders before?"She asked Turtlepaw while forcing her fur to lay flat. As moody as the leader was, she had gotten better at not taking out her temper on those who didn't deserve it. "Has Alderblossom taught you how to mark borders and differentiate the clan scents?" Dawnstar quired, throwing her mind into ensuring the apprentice was getting trained properly.

Unlike the other borders, Dawnstar was completely relaxed around WindClan's border. It was so much the clan that she trusted; the leader she knew wouldn't stab her in the back so long as ShadowClan didn't start anything with her. As they reached the border, Dawnstar nose twitched frantically as she picked up a strange scent, musky.

Turtlepaw

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

(Oooo! Sounds interesting >:] )

Turtlepaw followed in Dawnstar's steps as she looked carefully at her surroundings. Her ears perking up as she heard her leader speak, a moment past as she thought carefully though shaking her head no in response.

“No ma’am, not yet at least but I have been trying to participate in activities that will help me with supporting our clan…” her tone quiet but loud enough so Dawnstar could hear. Her mentor was a tad slacking but she’s sure Dawnstar assigned her to a great teacher, Turtlepaw thought as she kept somewhat close to the huge molly while she too tried to sniff the ground for scents that didn’t smell familiar.