Old February 21st, 2024, 08:56 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: Rugged Range

[ Cherryswirl - 52 Moons]
She/Her | Chaotic Good | Lionheart
Go With The Flow [Active]

Cherryswirl nodded along with Minkpaw's words, deciding to mingle around a leaf-bare withered patch of overgrowth, nudging away bits and pieces of small rocks to see if any new growth (or old) was on the way.

[ Rolled to find herb - 18 | Pass! ]

Oh! Looked like she wasn't too shabby at finding some plants this time. It looked like... well... to be honest it looked like it had been roasting in the sun like a discarded piece of prey... but she thouuugghhht it was a sprig of thyme,

"Well," Cherryswirl murmured happily, her head swaying back and forth in delight, "Don't mind if I do!" Plucking the stem with her teeth, Cherryswirl scooped it up and gave one last final look around... Didn't seem like anything else was going to be found. Looks like it was time for them to scamper back to camp then! Padding over to her patrolmates, the Lionheart gestured to the sprig in her maw,

"Found this, nothing else... All done!" She glanced between the two of them to get a good count of the supplies, though... she'd have to get the names of them when they got back to camp! Ha!

"Let's start heading back now! Come on," Cherry flicked her tail to follow.

[ Nahh!! My bad entirely :> @al3cc766 | @Streamtail ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; February 23rd, 2024 at 04:22 PM.