as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Rugged Range

Dusklion
She/her | 25 moons | RiverClan Warrior
[ Shadow Fiend • Go with the Flow • Beefed Up T3 ]
"Help me! I can't... hold on! Help me!"

Despite her desperate attempt to block the memories out they came in full force even behind closed eyes. Falling, the storm raging around her. Firmly believing she was going to die. It had been an all-consuming thought in the moons following the incident, haunting her every paw step. Dusklion had really thought she had gotten past it, worked through it...

...but here she was, just as pathetic as that day.

It was then she felt teeth latch into her scruff, followed by another set, and soon enough she felt herself being lifted. Paws scrambled in the air until they felt solid ground and Dusklion immediately curled in on herself, tightening into a shaking ball. Even with her fur fluffed out it was apparent how small she was. Small and shaking and tucked in on herself.

She was alright. She was safe. She was on solid ground.

After a beat or two, Dusklion finally uncurled and stood on shaky paws. Nothing was broken, nor was she injured. "....T-Thank you." Uncharacteristically quiet the smaller she-cat turned to look at her Clanmates, unable to hide the fear in her gaze as it traveled back towards the edge of the cliff that had almost sealed her fate.

[ @Cherry~ @Dust ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |