Thread: [WindClan] winterpaw finder
View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2024, 06:30 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: winterpaw finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post
i want to find some meaningful relationships for my boy, winterpaw. this is his finder! you can read about him in his bio here, and i'm going to be adding even more info as time goes on. i'm already pretty endeared to him as a character, eheh...

anyways. i want there to be some special cats in his life! friends and acquaintances are always good, but i want to hear any other ideas you may have. i think winterpaw's parents are both outsiders, so if you have a loner to be part of his family, that works too. maybe a parent or a sibling. they probably wouldn't be very involved in his life, though... at least not at first.

i especially want him to get to know some fellow apprentices. winterpaw isn't the easiest cat to warm up, but that just makes it all the more fun! tell me about your character and ideas please. you can either do so freestyle, or type up a little form for yourself. thank you!!

Heya! So I got my girl Fallowpaw up for being his sister? Best friend?

IDK!!! But I'm also searching for some sort of relationship for her, I am wanting someone who she talks to, hunts with, fights alongside with... basically her greystripe ... I would prefer them both being best friends cuz I feel there would be more interactions in general, but its your choice!