im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Applebees
Cross-eyed flame point with blue eyes ▵ She/her ▵ 23 moons
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

That was certainly unexpected, she knew that being this close to the enemy was a risk yet she still took it. Just so she could land any kind of blow to them, something she could make them remember her by. Her actions had been somewhat fueled by anger, what that was about? She wasn't sure herself, it could be about anything at this point. Maybe there was a part of her that could blame the offending clan for her mate's death but she knew that wasn't possible. Yet she wanted to blame someone so she could just release all her pent-up rage, and she had just the perfect cat to throw it at. The cost it took was pain, blinding pain as she felt claws drag through the fur of her neck, tearing flesh to release a flowing river of blood. She was aware that this wound would probably kill a weak warrior, but she wasn't weak and she was also stubborn. She took a step away from the enemy, her gaze blinded by the pain and slight panic staring surprised at the other.

Applebees couldn't believe that this one would attempt to take a life, she thought that they were a so-called honorable clan. Even in shock, she was quick to bring a paw up and press down on the move, that was painful to do. "Tho-Thought you mongrels had honor to ya'll I reckon I was wrong about th-that" she gargled, blood seeping from her lips. Hazy blue glared back at Cloverdove in absolute anger? Hatred? Or maybe it was her silent promise of revenge towards the other molly. The warrior wouldn't let this kill her, not till she got payback to the other, be it now or later on. Either way, karma would be coming for them in some way or another. For now, she stumbled away from the offender, this fight was sadly over she wouldn't be able to continue this one fight.

@Fawnheart<3 @Bean [ feel free for spotted to come to her aid ]
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Last edited by Eden; February 23rd, 2024 at 12:28 AM.