Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

Default Re: RiverClan Raid Healing

ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ
purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge tier 2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @tallulah , @Micanomancy

[ 113 / 200 ]

trigger
warnings for this post: fun sized panic attack
thank starclan it was finally done. thank starclan it was finally, finally done. grief overwhelmed cobwebpaw and she collapsed to the ground with a sob, taking a break from treating dusklion. ' it's over. it's finally over. thank starclan it's over. ' body wracked with tears, cobwebpaw simply shook for a minute, breathy whimpers the only sound heard in the awful quiet of the den.

' crap, i'm sorry.. i- ' she murmured, squeezing her eyes shut then opening them again, determined to be strong. eaglekit and dusklion needed it. wiping her face, cobweb stood up, hissing with pain when she put weight on her leg. ' dusk, you're by far one of the most injured cats here. i'm going to treat you with everything i can. you're not goddamn dying on me today. ' her last words were filled with rage, rage for the cats that had did this, rage for the cats she couldn't save, rage for the pain her clan was going through.

' you didn't deserve this. ' cobweb whispered as fallenwish came into the den. ' thank starclan. eaglekit can sort out a poppy and a cobweb into the storage, i'll take the other one. ' with a grateful smile, she used her paw to extract a few of the seeds and hold them up to dusk's mouth. ' chew and swallow. they'll dull the pain. you won't need t' chew for too long, just get them into your stomach. ' perhaps yammering on wasn't helping. she'd shut up now.

' stop moving. ' cobweb spoke, voice loud in the quiet den. it was too quiet. suddenly the quiet started to hurt. there was too much quiet. stars, why was it all quiet? if only to break the silence, she continued talking. ' moving's gonna make you hurt worse, and with your current state, i don't we can honestly afford to have you in more pain. poppy seeds can only do so much. anyways. it looks like you're sprained, which i can only do so much for, but we're going to splint it up so it doesn't move more. got it? '

' but we'll do that later. for now, stopping the bleeding is priority. ' taking a couple swathes of moss, cobwebpaw pressed them into the deepest cuts on dusklion's shoulder, wincing with the pain she knew the larger cat was feeling. ' sorry sorry sorry. ' with a paw, she pushed a stick over to dusk's mouth. ' bite down on this if it hurts. eaglekit, stay next to dusk while i treat her, ok? keep makin' her feel better. ' cobweb said with a soft smile, looking back down at where she was working.

[ ignore the references to certain.. current events in here. projecting onto cobweb is helping me process things /lh /gen ]

cobwebpaw ☆ foxprick
trackers

Last edited by finley !!; February 25th, 2024 at 10:09 PM.