View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2024, 09:34 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan/ThunderClan Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

[ Birchbranch - Lyrebird's Lullaby ]
[ a dappled light-brown and white she-cat with deep amber eyes. ]

Birchbranch snarled furiously after the fleeing ThunderClan cats.

''That's right! Get out of here!'' The RiverClanner spat.

The next time Birchbranch saw another ThunderClan cat - no matter who it was, when it was, or where it was at (besides the Gathering, of course) - she would shred them to pieces.

The warrior gave a sharp lash of her white tail. Her throat wound had stopped bleeding, but other, smaller wounds had been opened.

The she-cat then turned and faced her Clanmates, not surprised at the damage ThunderClan had caused.

Cats were being dragged to the medicine den. Cats lay on the ground, limp and unmoving.

They'd never see the sun again.

Birchbranch turned and snarled at Bumblestar as the ThunderClan leader left. ''I hope you're happy with the damage you caused.''

The RiverClanner turned back to her Clanmates, giving Birdsnow a nod.

''Is every cat alright?'' She called, her amber eyes scanning the group of cats in front of her.

The answer to that question was simple. No. Nobody was alright. They were traumatized and frightened. Wounded. Some had been killed.

Birchbranch turned to the ThunderClan apprentice that had been left behind. Tawnypaw, was it?

The molly had heard Bumblestar's words to Redhawk when she'd exiled the apprentice.

''You should go talk with Birdsnow. See what she wants to do with you.''

Birchbranch touched her nose to Tawnypaw's ear. ''Try to stay on her good side,'' She advised. ''Birdsnow won't be very happy to hear that Bumblestar exiled one of her cats over stupid reasons. Depending on whether or not you can justify yourself, I'm sure she'll let you stay.''

The RiverClan warrior gestured with her tail to where Birdsnow was standing, giving Tawnypaw a nudge to go over to the RiverClan Leader.

She turned to her Clanmates. ''Lay down and wash your wounds. Clean them. Try to rest,'' Birchbranch meowed. ''I'm sure that Cobwebpaw and Minkpaw will get to all the cats that they can.''

No, Birchbranch wasn't deputy. She was probably the last cat that Birdsnow would choose. But RiverClan needed a cat to reassure them besides Birdsnow.

The warrior sat down herself and began to wash her wounds clean. Gentle, rhythmic strokes of her tongue were swiped across the bloody gashes in her pelt, especially on her throat.

[ @poppy // @dino. // @Merp Machine // @finley.exe // @al3cc766 ]

[ Open for anyone else if they'd like to interact with Birch! <3 ]

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Robinsnow: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty

Last edited by paris; February 27th, 2024 at 09:54 AM.