im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: RiverClan Raid Healing

Springpaw
She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 2](active), Lyrebird's Lullaby(active), Shadow fiend
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Her head was still pulsing from the pain but she was starting to push it back enough to focus. Springpaw would have to thank Honeystep for the aid getting over here. If she didn't the apprentice would most likely still be in the same spot till she came over till she made a move herself. She had kept the ruined eye closed, no way would she open it just to make the pain renew or make the wounds worse. The torbie finally took notice that her right ear felt 'lighter' she knew it had gotten caught up in the attack but didn't know the damage. "Thanks Honeystep for the help getting here" she tried to sound reassuring that she wasn't too bad, but it was hard when her eye kept screaming at her.

Character name: Springpaw
Description of injury/ailment: Right eye and ear got ripped apart and is bleeding heavily.
Desired Outcome: Live but she no longer has any sight in her right eye and is missing her right ear.
Mention: one of the healers @finley.exe
[made a post in the requested healing thread before this came up but I'll fill the form out in case!]

@TheLostAmongTheStars [in case you want to have honeystep continue helping her ]
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Last edited by Eden; February 26th, 2024 at 10:12 AM.