View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2024, 11:19 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post

Fawnsplash watched with a quirk of her brows as the RiverClanner she’d just flung got dragged into the medicine cat’s den, but then her attention turned towards another fish. Why was this one screaming and charging at her?? Frowning, she dodged the blow and her bicoloured gaze narrowed. “No, you’re the ones who will pay,” she snarled. Then she grabbed the fish and turned him around, letting him fall on his head. A little chuckle escaped from her maw when she heard Bumblestar’s call. Oh, they were retreating.

As the battle came to an end and the chaos receded, Fawnsplash was made aware of her injuries. Her ear was throbbing way too much and there was still a bit of blood trickling out of it. She also had a few scratches and cuts along her body. Oh well, she’d fought pretty well in her opinion so... it was fine. There were dead ThunderClanners so considering that, she was lucky. Heaving a sigh she grabbed Lakebelly’s corpse and dragged him out of fish camp.

Fishfreckle

Go With the Flow | Silver Tongue [Perm]

Fishfreckle hated the clans. He hated ThunderClan because their leader was an annoying dummy, he hated ShadowClan because they weren’t RiverClan, he hated WindClan because he felt that they were too soft, and then he hated RiverClan because it was a hot mess right now. So why was he doing it? Why was he snarling in defense of the clan that he hated with all of his being? Why would someone who believed that his home was falling apart, almost irrevocably, aiming to fend off a cat almost double his size?

The answer? He didn’t know.

Fishfreckle didn’t know why he was doing this. He didn’t know why the sight of the small she-cat (Dusklion) being flung into the Floodstone set him off the way it did. Perhaps it was because small cats had to look out for one another. Or maybe it had something to do with the fact that the older warrior piqued his interest. Perhaps still, it had something to do with the fact that he didn't want to see such an important monument defiled by the blood of others — the blood that belonged to the current RiverClan.

Whatever the case may be, the small tabby wasn’t going to just let that slide. No no, he was going to get retribution, whether for Dusklion, for the Floodstone, or for his own satisfaction, he wasn’t too sure. What he did know, however, was that vengeance would be his and he would exact it upon the intruder.

Or so he thought.

One moment Fishfreckle was charging at the Thunderbrat, looking to do some damage with his claws, perhaps deal some lasting damage. He missed. ’Oh crap.’ He thought. It was a split-second thought, however, because as soon as his paws met empty air, he had been maneuvered in such a way that he found himself weightless and turned upside down. He hadn’t seen it, the move that had been used. Not used to combat, his brain wasn’t able to properly comprehend what had just occurred before everything went dark.

His wiry form crumbled onto the ground as his head made contact with the rough surface. For once, he was free. Free from pain, free from anger, free from worry, just… free. Darkness, silent, peaceful darkness is what took over him as he laid there before the Floodstone, piled into a jumbled heap.

[ @Dust Sorryt this is so late! @tally I know Dusk has moved on, but just in case she wants to take notice of Fish being sprawled out]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; February 26th, 2024 at 11:20 AM.