⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Bump Policy: Semi-Hiatus. Little to no activity until the 23rd or 24th
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: RiverClan Raid Healing

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons, the collector, herb2] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

the minutes between waking up next to the thunderclanners cold body, blood gushing down her face and only partially able to see between bumblestar calling off her warriors passed in a blurr. blood drying uncomfortably on her face and shoulders, she shook off the thoughts, there was more important things to do now. birdsnow had luckily organised a group of cats to tend to wounds and sent out other cats to look for herbs, the apprentice breathed a sigh of relief at the prospect of finally getting more herbs in the storage when a light tom approached her.
the deep gash along his back and right eye were still seeping blood but he didnt seem to be that badly hurt in general, hopefully good to go after the bleeding was stopped. "i'll get to you immediatly" she mewed steadily, gesturing the tom to sit and wait with a flick of her tail. she scooped up the rest of the mystery plant she had watched sweetsong use earlier and got to chewing it into a poultice, while pressing moss to the back wound to soak up some of the blood. carefully applying the poultice to both the warriors back, and a tiny bit to the cut around his eye and turned to fetch some cobwebs. "dont move for a moment, yeah?" the walk to the herb storage wasnt long but her shoulders were aching and the empty state the herb storage was in hung heavy over her head. she gathered up one of the last few cobwebs they had and returned to the warrior. "so- take care to not get any dirt in it and dont touch the wounds okay? if you feel sick or like its getting infected come back immediatly okay? do you feel okay to go? if you need something for the pain i can get it for you-" she mewed after the cobwebs were applied. hopefully she wouldnt have to tell him that he could leave if he felt good to go.
(-1cobweb)
(-1moss)
( @blxze. )
briefly awaiting a answer she hovered next to him, before turning to goldfish.
"im fine, dont worry. sit please" she reassured attempting a quick smile before returning to the neutral expression she had been wearing, she ushered the warrior to take a seat and remove some pressure off her shoulder. she eyed the wound, face remaining unmoving in concentration, "try to clean it as best you can, i'll see what i can do" she mewed, gaze finally lifting to look in the vague direction of goldfishs face, though carefully avoiding eye contact. chervil, chervil, chervil.. she uttered under her breath, tail twitching in concentration as she eyed the herb storage. "do you need something for the pain?" they asked when they returned, chervil leaf carefully held in her mouth before playing it on the ground, the cobweb wrapped around a twig had remained in her mouth to avoid getting it dirty. "im going to put this on so it doesnt get infected, you still have to be careful to keep it clean and dont touch it." she explained, hoping it ease any anxieties the warrior might have about this. the cleaning of the wound had somewhat helped with the bleeding which was honestly a big relief, there was no more moss in the storage from what she could tell so the chervil and cobwebs would have to do. wound now clean enough, though ideally she would've liked some wet moss to help with it, she did her best to secure the cobweb stick into the ground before quickly licking her own paw clean and picking the chervil leaf back up. chewing up the leaf she did her best not to swallow and of the juice, not only was the juice meant for the wound but she knew that she wouldnt feel well if she did. minkpaw carefully applied the chewed up leaf to the wound with her clean paw, before picking up the cobweb to cover the wound. hopefully the wound would heal like normal despite it being on a scar already. she'd have to watch and see.
"if you feel sick or like its not healing or infected please come to me immediately..And give your body a chance to heal, no hard work, i want to see you resting... please" she instructed, giving the molly a friendly lick on her good shoulder.
(-1chervil)
(-1cobweb)

user20199_pic47993_1707016046.png
Goldfish
Tags; @/al3cc766

Goldfish smiled warmly at
Minkpaw, Holding back a joke. Mink
was at work now, being serious- and
Goldfish had never felt a sense of pride
as strong as this as she watched Minkpaw.
She was quick, smart, and good in bad
situations. Minkpaw was worthy of the
roll she'd stood in for. "I'm proud of
you, Minkpaw. I'm very proud of you."

she then gave a friendly wink. "I'll live,
you need those poppy seeds for other cats.
Besides, I'm feeling fine. Just fine."
Lies.
She was feeling flares of unshown anxiety. It
built up in her chest and squeezed her lungs,
made her want to run. Buuuuut she couldn't.
In fact, she couldn't even walk. She had cleaned
all the dirt she'd seen from the bleeding red wound.
At the last part, she frowned massively. "Well,
I suppose I'll be tied up for the next few days,"
she
said playfully, before adding, "I'm not very serious.
I promise I'll rest-- for now..."
she said the last part
mock-ominously, and nodded. She play-swatted Mink's
face gently in response to the lick, face broke into a broad,
toothy grin again. "I'll go to the warrior's den. Thank you,
Minkpaw. You're amazing. Now time to go save some lives
in your casual manner!"
she purred, and limped away.
If Minkpaw called her back, she'd probably groan. Loudly.
She just wanted- no, needed- to see Pepperbounce. The way
he'd acted... It scared her. It was like he wanted to leave.
She needed to go.

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently